2 different lines for Tin Bread and Soft Bread production
The Double Action Oven is a single deck tunnel oven which offers cyclothermic and impingement heat transfer, or any combination of both. Each baking section, by using a simple setting, can be turned from one mode to another.
This oven is particularly adept at baking products which require :
- High level of energy and/or high baking temperature
- Shorter baking time for a reduced loss of water
- Different baking parameters along the baking process (radiation and convection)
- Heating all the surfaces of the product or of the tin
- Very fine tuning of the baking parameters.
- Gas, fuel or electric heating
- Direct or indirect fired
- Available with any kind of baking bands (wire mesh, wire†belt, steel plates, steel band, stones)
- All necessary devices for centering, cleaning, tensioning the baking support
- Available in C.I.P. version with :
††† - full stainless steel housing, fan, frame...
††† - wide opening doors along the oven sides.
FDA running principle :