2018 Rewind: a look back at the Launched Innovations, IBA Award and Commercial International Development
2018 has been a key year! With the IBA show and the launch of 3 major Innovations, MECATHERM teams are proud to share a short review of the key events that made us grow with you. Can’t wait to see what 2019 holds!
- New year, new me! We started 2018 with a new visual brand identity, revealed on January: closer to its customers and consistent with the vision to be the leading solutions provider for industrial bakeries worldwide. See the video and learn more here.
- 3 major innovations have been launched to respond to the market trends: premium quality bread, emerging countries expansion and enhanced flexibility. If you have not yet, discover the new handling reference M-UB, the M-TA oven for a changing world and the M-NS divider for an authentic baguette.
- We probably met during the IBA international industrial bakery show in Munich, Germany. The M-TA Oven innovation has been awarded by the International Innovation Award, held by the expert magazine in industrial bakery Backtechnik. The experts recognized its flexibility, precision and efficiency.
- The new complete turnkey solution “The Baguette Factory” is now commercialized to combine simplicity and profitability. A fast return on investment to launch your industrial bakery: learn more here.
- The commercial team is closer and closer: 5 new arrivals cover North America, Eastern Europe, Middle East and Latin America zone.
- Many customers shared their good experience with us: see the DANVO appreciation on their crusty bread line (FTM). If you want to make a video of your MECATHERM experience too, do not hesitate to contact us.
- We reached 3000 followers on LinkedIn! Thank you for your support. We will continue to keep you informed about news on the industrial bakery trends during 2019.
About the upcoming year, MECATHERM will focus its activities on Innovation and Services. With new solutions, the 4.0 industry is one of the major focus for 2019 to be included in all stages of your project lifecycle. Virtualization, simulation, digital twin, smart data; our services are expanding to still make your industrial bakery simpler!
We wish you the best for your company and employees. Hope this year will bring you success in every project that you will accomplish, in a pleasant and peaceful working environment.